Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What do you do when housebound to keep from going bonkers?

Back when Punxsutawney Phil predicted we were in for six more weeks of winter I borrowed the puzzle below from my mother.  It turned out to be a lot of fun and not very hard to put together.   So I  picked up two puzzles the next time I was able to go to the store. 

I started the puzzle below during our last bit of bad weather and just finished it this very morning.  I thought the fall leaves I posted back in January were hard (it took two weeks) but it turned out to be a piece of cake compared to all the birch bark and sky in this one.  This one tied up our dining table for almost three weeks.

I just looked outside and discovered our car has a light dusting of snow covering the windshield.  Haven't heard the latest weather report but it looks like I will have to pack away the birds and get started on the Indian Chief  I purchased.  I guess we really are going to have six more weeks of winter.  What do you do when housebound to keep from going bonkers?

No comments:

Post a Comment